UEP is committed to delivering safe, reliable, efficient and compliant operations. The emphasis on Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE) is crucial to our operations and we strive to continuously improve our HSE performance.
UEP is committed to:
- Reporting its HSE performance openly.
- Managing HSE matters as any other critical business activity.
- Conducting programmes to safeguard employees, contractors and the public from injuries and health hazards.
- Consulting, listening and responding openly to our employees, customers, neighbors, public interest groups and those who work with the company.
- Working with our contractors, partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators to improve the standards of the industry.
- Controlling emissions, waste and discharges and using energy efficiently.
- Setting objectives and measurable HSE targets.
- Implementing and maintaining a management system to review, improve and monitor HSE performance.
- Recognizing those who contribute to improve HSE performance.
Everyone who works for UEP is responsible for and committed to adhering to this policy.