Health Safety Environment (HSE) Management
Everybody who works for UEP is responsible and committed to adhere to UEP HSE Policy.
While meeting the ever-growing energy demand, the environmental footprints of our operations cannot be left unaddressed. We constantly strive to drive down the environmental impacts of our operations through responsible use of natural resources and reduction of waste, emissions and discharges.
- Everybody has an obligation to "Stop Unsafe Work".
- ISO-14001 & OHSAS-18001 certified.
- Obtains relevant environmental approvals from Sindh Environment Protection Agency (SEPA).
- Complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental laws.
- Openly reports our HSE performance.
- Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) to ensure contractors' activities are delivered at our standards.
- Rewards those who contribute to improve HSE.