Policy & Commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental Performance
United Energy Pakistan (UEP) shall conduct its business activities in a safe, efficient manner and care for everyone involved or impacted by its activities. We will comply with all applicable health, safety and environmental laws and will strive to continually improve our HSE performance.
UEP is committed to:
- Openly report our HSE performance.
- Manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity.
- Conduct programs to safeguard employees, contractors and the public from injuries and health hazards.
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our employees, customers, neighbors, public interest groups and those who work with us.
- Work with our contractors, partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators to improve the standards of our industry.
- Control emissions, waste and discharges and use energy efficiently.
- Set objectives and measurable HSE targets.
- Implement and maintain a management system to review, improve and monitor HSE performance.
- Recognize those who contribute to improve HSE performance.
Everybody who works for UEP is responsible and committed to adhere to this policy.